Friday 25 March 2016

MTN BB10 SUBSCRIPTIONS NO LONGER WORKING

Posted by Yorubadev
Since about a week ago, our favourite mtn subscription for heavy data users had been working shakily. Even on PC, it was an on and off thing. In fact, as I was
browsing with it on my PC on Tuesday night, my mtn line was suddenly disconnected entirely from the mtn network and was only restored in the morning when the subscription had expired. From these happenings, I was able to
deduce that MTN was carrying out an upgrade on their network concerning their BB subscriptions. And then, yesterday Thursday, I confirmed that it's no longer working.

            Read: How To Stop MTN From Deducting Your Credit When Data Is Exhausted

The only thing working is the initial mb given when you subscribe which is 10mb for MTN BBLite and 15mb for MTN BBMidi. After these initial ones are exhausted, the plan stops working unless you put your SIM in a Blackberry device.
So what's the solution now? Well, I'll just advise you to find a way to subscribe to the normal data plans. I'm working hard to find the new IPs and proxies that MTN has ascribed to the BB SUBSCRIPTIONS so we'll be able to use it like before. Keep coming back to this blog for updates on this.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this useful information, Yorubadev. I appreciate your efforts in finding the new IPs and proxies for the MTN BB subscriptions. I have been using the MTN BB10 plans for a long time and I was disappointed when they stopped working. I hope you can find a solution soon and share it with us. Please keep up the good work. I look forward to your next update.How to Find and Apply for Warehouse Jobs in Lithuania Official Website

    ReplyDelete

Have any opininons about this? Tell us.